The ABS-IP plug-in tab is an expansion module for Bentel Absolute power plants that allows you to connect the ABS motherboard and the security system to the domestic Internet network, via a LAN network cable through the Ethernet interface or via WiFi Thanks to the Bridge WiFi ABS-VAP11G accessory, provided upon request.
The ABS-IP module is mounted aboard the alarm control unit and allows you to control your anti-theft system via the Internet. Thanks to the Apsolute App smartphone application it will be possible to receive warnings via push notifications on your mobile phone as well as manage and control the absolute control unit. Through a special "email address book" it will also be possible to receive email communications about the status of the security system.
Finally the ABS-IP module allows you to program, monitor and control the control panel using the installed boss application on a PC connected to the same LAN network to which the control unit is connected, or from a PC connected to the control unit via the Internet.
Main features of the Bentel ABS-IP communication module
- Ethernet interface for alarm central Bentel Absolute.
- Internet LAN / WAN protocol with 128-bit encryption.
- Plug and Play: The router configuration is not necessary.
- Programming and monitoring of the absolute power plant in local LAN or Internet network, via BOSS software.
- Management of the central Absolute from smartphone via the Internet, via app apsoluta.
- Event notification via e-mail and Absolute app for smartphones.
- Interface for Absolute integration into third-party software (ITV2 integration protocol).
Technical details of the Bentel ABS-IP communication module
Product sizes (a x L x P):99 x 65.5 x 15 mm
Color color:Green (electrical circuit)
Installation environment: indoor (on board the central unit)
Type of installation:Plug-in
Type of power: 12V
Absorption: 300 mA (450 mA with bridge wifi)
Operating temperature:From -10 ° C to 40 ° C
Brand: Tyco Bentel| Johnson Controls
Producer: Bentel Security