The Alarm Central Tyco Bentel Absolute PlusIt combines the renowned reliability and flexibility of the Bentel Absolute power plants, with the advanced Wireless PowerG technology, a leader in the market. Making possible the construction of both fully wired systems and wireless wireless systems, with a wide range of compatible devices.
The Bentel Absolute Plus system is based on the ABS18 motherboard, ABS48 or ABS128 depending on the size of the system, and is designed according to the design and Italian quality for embodiments of anti-intrusion plants expandable both in wired mode and via radio.
Main features of the central Bentel Absolute Plus
- Anti-intrusion hybrid safety solution with Wireless PowerG technology.
- Simply powerful user interfaces (up to 16 keyboards, 32 proximity readers and 250 tags and keys).
- Complete remote control of the system (IOS user app, Android and Windows Phone for remote control; remote control of the control unit through the voice guidance or through SMS commands).
- New home automation horizons (powerful event / stock system, up to 50 programmable outputs: polarity, time, oscillation and trigger events).
- Absolute communication (voice warning machine with messages for each event / zone and customizable audio library, telephone directory with 32 numbers).
- 360 ° programming (powerful Bentel Operating Security Software "Boss" for complete programming of the plant; keyboard programming for basic operations).
- Storage up to 2000 events.
- 9 languages available on the control panel.
- Firmware update with USB key.
Technical details of the Alarm Central TYCO BENTEL ABSOLUTA PLUS
Product sizes (a x L x P):
- 319 x 352 x 92 mm (plastic container without antenna)
- 310 x 403X 103 mm (metal container without antenna)
- 2.09 kg (plastic container without battery)
- 4.89 kg (Metal container without battery)
Color color: White
Installation environment: indoor
Type of installation:spin
Type of power:230 V ~ -15 / + 10% 50/60 Hz with rechargeable buffer battery (12 V / 7 ah lead; or only for the metal container 12 V / 17 ah lead)
Battery life:Batteries are recommended after 5 years for typical use. The battery is able to supply power to the system for about 48/72 hours after the power failure.
Operating temperature:From -10 ° C to 40 ° C
Brand: Tyco Bentel| Johnson Controls