The magnetic contact PG931 BW-3122 is a magnetic contact detector opening doors and windows, belonging to the Wireless PowerG series; Ideal therefore to protect the most common access points, without the need to pass cables. The powerful Wireless PowerG communication protocol allows a long-range transmission and strengthens interference protection, furthermore signaling the detection is immediate.
The magnetic contact PG9312 BW-312 is designed for both residential and commercial areas characterized by large volumes. It is perfect for the protection of outdoor areas, including perimeter gates, fences for swimming pools and gardens, garages, windows and more. Ease of installation and maintenance; They are guaranteed by its robustness as well as from a practical housing for easy access batteries for their replacement.
Exceptionally powerful, this magnetic contact guarantees excellent performance for many years, thanks to the long battery life, as well as reliable operation even in adverse weather conditions. It is the only external magnetic contact with a bidirectional communication protocol able to guarantee a constant level of advanced and highly reliable security.
The front and rear anti-tamper protection and the innovative anti-masking capabilities add a further degree of protection to the device.
Main features of the wireless wireless magnetic contact pg9312 bw-312
- Resistant to weather and water and extreme temperatures (from -40 ° C to 66 ° C) and has the IP66 certification.
- Auxiliary wired input, programmable as normally open (NO), normally closed (NC) or balanced (EOL), usable with additional devices.
- Magnetic sensor disabled if only the auxiliary input is required.
- Anti-mask protection, anti-sabotage and tear-up.
- Automatic periodic supervision at regular intervals.
- Installation on flat and curved surface.
- Suitable for a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
Technical details of the wireless external magnetic contact PG9312 BW-312
Product sizes (a x L x P):105 x 52 x 35 mm
Color color:Dark gray (paintable with non-metallic paint)
Installation environment: Outdoor (IP 66)
Type of installation: wireless
Type of power:Battery (2 lithium batteries AA)
Battery life:5 years for typical commercial use
Operating temperature:From -40 ° C to 66 ° C
Producer: Visonic Ltd.