The GB08 sensor of Bentel is a sound detector of the glass break sound. Specially designed to detect the sound generated by the crushing of glazed surfaces. This detector can be mounted on a wall and ceiling and is suitable for most windows and doors glasses.Equipped with a high-performance microphone, it creates a digital sound analysis.
GB08 provides an accurate detection of the crystal in slabs, laminated, temperate and safety glass up to about 8 meters; moreDigital signal analysis offers exceptional immunity to false alarms.During installation it is not necessary to make any adjustment: the detector is completely pre-calibrated.
Main features of Bentel GB08 glazing sound detector
- Excellent sound detection at low levels by means of a high-performance microphone.
- Sensitivity adjustment.
- Digital analysis of the signal that guarantees high immunity to false alarms.
- Protection against electromagnetic disorders.
- Excellent detection of all types of glass placed on frames included: crystal in slabs, laminated glass, retinato glass and tempered glass.
- Simple installation.
- Degree of protection of the casing: IP50.
Technical details Acoustic sensor Bentel GB08
Product sizes (a x L x P):89 x 64 x 20 mm
Color color: White
Installation environment: indoor (8 meters away from the glass)
Type of installation:Spin / wired
Supply voltage:9.5 ÷ 14 Vdc
Operating temperature:From -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Producer: Johnson Controls.