PG9985 BW-FLD is an innovative wireless algament detectoro Compatible with the Tyco Qolsys and Bentel Absolute wireless series power plants. Designed to detect the presence of water at ground level, the BW-FLD is the ideal solution to prevent flooding in laundries, basements and many other commercial and residential applications, thanks to notice.
The flood contact PG9985 BW-FLD belongs to the sensors of the Wireless PowerG series, the new powerful wireless communication protocol that allows a long-range transmission and strengthens the protection against interference, moreover the transmission of events is immediate.
The sensor in addition to detecting the presence of water at the ground level, periodically emits a supervision signal to the alarm control panel, which is then informed, at regular intervals, of the activated presence of the device in the system.
A state LED finally indicates every time alarm or sabotage events are reported. The LED does not turn on during the transmission of a supervision signal.
Main features of the PG9985 BW-FLD flood detector
- Water detector at the ground level.
- Ideal for commercial and industrial applications but also for basements, yachts and holiday homes.
- Easy installation: it includes a 3-meter cable for better sensor positioning.
- Visible indication of the quality of the connection with the control unit.
- Constant control of communication quality for high safety and reliability.
- Fully configurable from the control unit - it does not include hardware switches and no need to reopen the detector once closed.
- Reporting of the probe disconnection.
Technical details of the base detector PG9985 BW-FLD
Product sizes (a x L x P):81 x 34 x 25 mm
Product weight:53g (battery included)
Color color: White
Installation environment: indoor
Type of installation: Wireless / Wireless
Type of power:Battery (3V, CR123A Lithium battery) Included
Battery life:from 5 to 8 years for typical use
Operating temperature:From -10 ° C to 55 ° C
Producer: Johnson Controls