The PG9922 BW-GBD sensor is a bidirectional wireless glass breaking detector with PowerG technology. Designed to detect the rupture of glasses with a frame, mounted on an external wall. This detector can be mounted on a wall and ceiling and is suitable for most windows and doors: flat, tempered, laminate, retinato, coated, and sealed insulator. During installation it is not necessary to make any adjustment: the detector is completely pre-calibrated.
The PG9922 BW-GBD detector uses a sophisticated acoustic pattern recognition; Thanks to its innovative patented microphone technology, continuously listens to sounds and analyze patterns, using a 3-phase multi-level classification process, the detector carefully captures real events, offering unprecedented reliability with false alarms close to zero
This sensor has been produced by exploiting the advanced Wireless PowerG technology The new powerful wireless communication protocol that allows a long-range transmission and strengthens the protection against interference, also the transmission of events is immediate.
Main features of the acoustic detector PG9922 BW-GBD
- POWGG bidirectional wireless communication protocol.
- State-of-garde rupture detection technology.
- Acoustic footprint recognition technology for a 360 ° coverage.
- Brightness sensor and temperature on board.
- Maximum coverage range: 7.6 meters on tempered glass, layered, covered, and thermal chamber.
- Unnecessary adjustment: the detector is completely pre-calibrated.
- Indication of the quality of the radio signal with the control unit.
Technical Details Breaking Acoustic Sensor PG9924 BW-GBD
Product sizes (a x L x P):88 x 62 x 30 mm
Product weight:74g (battery included)
Color color: White
Installation environment: indoor (between 1.5 and 7.6 meters away from the glass)
Type of installation: wireless
Type of power:Battery (3V, CR-123 Lithium battery) Included
Battery life:5 years for typical use
Operating temperature:From -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Brand: Tyco Bentel
Producer: Johnson Controls