The Curtain sensor "A tent" PG9902 BW-902 is a detector of the passive infrared type of curtain effect, for outdoor use, designed for easy installation, and protection of the main access points in the event of burrement. The detector creates a subtle curtain effect protection for windows, balconies, doors, driveways and other entrances, which allows you to obtain truly superior outdoor detection capacity and minimize false alarms.
This small device offers great performance and weather resistant (IP55), immune to pet movements and equipped with anti-masking capacity, provides accurate and reliable detection at temperatures from -35 ° C to 60 ° C and in outdoor environments Challenging.
Extremely thin curtain effect protection in fact accurately detects intrusive movements in the critical area outside doors and windows. To reduce false alarms, the detector effectively filters the normal environmental movements with the advanced True Motion Recognition ™ algorithm and ensures those of pets with Target Specific Imaging ™ (TSI) technology.
Main features of the tent detector pg9902 bw-902
- Smart control functions on temperature and environmental brightness.
- POWGG bidirectional communication protocol.
- It protects the inputs, such as doors and windows, thanks to the advanced detection of the outdoor PIR movement and the subtle curtain protection.
- Detection range up to 8 m.
It works reliably, even at extreme temperatures and under challenging environmental conditions, with IP55 certification.
- Prevents tampering from thanks to a certified anti-masking technology.
- Minimum visual impact, modern and discreet design.
Technical details of the CURTAIN sensor PG9902 BW-902
Product sizes (a x L x P):145 x 71 x 62 mm
Product weight:283g (battery included)
Color color: White
Installation environment: outside
Type of installation: Wireless / Wireless
Type of power:two batteries (3V, CR-123a lithium battery) included
Battery life:3 years for typical use
Operating temperature:From -35 ° C to 60 ° C
Producer: Johnson Controls.