OPTEX's BXS-AM radar is a double-sided outer detector with a separate coverage up to 12m per side, ie it is possible to protect for the total length of 24 meters. Each side of the sensor projects 2 PIR passive infrared beams for high sensitivity detections.
The detection flow rate, but also the sensitivity and the alarm output can be separately adjusted for the detection areas on the right and on the left. The detector distinguishes between large and small objects within the detection area, reducing false activations and ensuring precise intrusion detection; In fact the BX SHIELD series sensors issue an alarm signal only when both infrared bundles, on the same side of the sensor, detect a movement.
The sensor also has the active infrared anti-infrared function, ie it is able to detect when the lens surface has been covered, locked or painted; This function combined with anti-opening and anti-corresponding protections guarantee a very high level against sabotage of the sensor.
The range of Optex BX SHIELD sensors offers a linear, clean and modern design, allowing you to make the installations less obvious; BXS-AM is available in two different colors (black with white lid, or totally white). You can also choose the same sensor model in both wired row and wireless version with wireless powerg technology.
Main features of the Optex BXS-AM outdoor volumetric detector
- Technology with 4 passive infrared sensors (PIR).
- 24 meters of total area of high sensitivity detection.
- Logic function and to reduce false alarms.
- The left and right detection range can be adjusted independently. (2.5 to 12m in 5 positions).
- Active infrared digital anti-mask function.
- Extremely high detection mode for environmental conditions where the temperature difference between the human body and the background is very small.
- Recognition logic increased digitally SMDDA (super multidimensional analysis), manages to distinguish between a series of disturbance elements such as variations in weather conditions and fluctuations of vegetation.
- Individual signal outputs for signal detection on the right or left side.
- Equipped with an inner honeycomb structure to ensure greater solidity.
- Anti-opening and anti-tear protection.
Technical Details Optex Optex Volumetric Sensor Optex BXS-AM
Product sizes (a x L x P):
200 x 93 x 53 mm (modell bxs-am)
200 x 93 x 99 mm (model BSX-AM Wireless)
550g (BSX-AM Wireless model without battery)
Color color: Black and white or totally white
Installation environment: outside
Type of installation:Spin / wired or wireless / wireless
Type of power:
from 9.5 to 18VC.C(model BSX-AM)
3 to 9VC.C. Lithium or alkaline batteries (model BSX-AM Wireless)
Battery life:from 3 to 5 years for typical use
Operating temperature:From -30 ° C to 60 ° C