PG9914 BW-802 is an indoor pet-immune infrared detector belonging to the Wireless PowerG series. It offers high reliability in motion detection and also has integrated temperature and brightness sensors, drawing it a smart and multifunctional device; A state-of-the-art volumetric of the sector.
This sensor has been produced by exploiting the advanced Wireless PowerG technology and guarantees an exceptional level of protection from intrusion, as well as an immunity greater than false alarms.
The modern and elegant design of the sensor fits without problems to every type of environment, all without giving up ease of installation and maintenance; In fact the radar has a housing for easy access batteries for their replacement.
Main features of the infrared detector pg9914 BW-802
- Small and discreet, it is perfect for being positioned in every corner, reducing the visual impact.
- Fresnel and cylindrical lenses, with sensitivity to uniform detection throughout its operating range, up to 12 meters.
- Target Specific Imaging ™ (TSI) technology allows you to distinguish between humans and pets of weight up to 38 kg.
- The True Motion Recognition ™ advanced algorithm (patented) allows you to distinguish between the actual movement of an intruder and any other disturbance, which could cause false alarms.
- No vertical adjustment is required.
- The movement event counter determines whether 1 (high sensitivity) or 2 (low sensitivity) consecutive movement events trigger an alarm.
- Very low current consumption, long battery life.
- Temperature compensation controlled by the microprocessor.
- Anti-tamper protection front and rear.
Technical details motion sensor pg9914 BW-802
Product sizes (a x L x P):83 x 61 x 42 mm
Product weight: 90g (battery included)
Color color: White
Installation environment: indoor
Type of installation: wireless
Type of power: 1 battery (3V, CR-123A lithium battery) included
Battery life: 6-8 years for typical use
Operating temperature:From -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Brand: Johnson Controls
Producer: Visonic Ltd.
Consult the Data Sheet
More details on the official website