The Absolute T-Line keyboards of Bentel Security, available in black and white, represent an anti-theft interface that guarantees extreme ease of use and installation and, at the same time, extensive flexibility.
The keyboards of the T-Line range have a subtle and discreet design and offer speed and installation accuracy thanks to the mounting bracket and the integrated bubble level. The electronics fixed on the front and the end terminals also allow us to avoid the usual and annoying cable passages.
The keyboard display consists of 2 lines of 16 characters each, with contrast adjustment function to optimize readability in different lighting conditions, and is essential to show the status of the system and alarm functions; as well as to access programming settings.
This headboard model also includes three input / output terminals to be added to the alarm and programmable system, and an integrated Proxy key-reader for quick insertion and system disconnections.
Main features of the Bentel keyboards Absolute T-Line
- Developed to work with the new BPI-2 communication protocol.
- LCD Display 2 lines for 16 characters.
- Blue buttons and display backlight.
- 7 system status LEDs.
- Adjustable volume buzzer with continuity.
- Large and easy to use keys.
- Easy wall installation without problems to pass the cables (the terminals are on the bottom).
- Ease of wall positioning thanks to the integrated "level-to-bubble level" accessory.
- Key Reader function thanks to the integrated proxy player.
- It has 3 programmable input / output terminals.
- Thin and discreet design available in black or white.
Technical details of the keyboards Bentel Absolute T-Line
Product sizes (a x L x P):135 x 114 x 28.5 mm
Color color: White or black
Installation environment: indoor
Type of installation:Spin / wired
Type of power: 12V (+/- 3V)
Absorption: 70 mA
Operating temperature:From -5 ° C to 40 ° C
Brand: Tyco Bentel| Johnson Controls
Producer: Bentel Security