PG9944 is an outdoor wireless infrared volumetric detector, with the innovative Octa-Quad and Mirror PIR technology, which allows you to detect real threats by minimizing false alarms. Equipped with intelligent anti-masking capable of distinguished between rain and masking spray and anti-sabotage protection against opening and removing the wall.
The integrated video camera immediately starts recording as soon as an alarm event is detected.The high performance of the camera allow you to configure contrast and brightness and record in daytime and nocturnal conditions, with a capacity of 10 meters in complete darkness.
This sensor has been produced by exploiting the advanced Wireless PowerG technology and guarantees an exceptional level of protection from intrusion, as well as an immunity greater than false alarms. Furthermore, the sensor has integrated PowerG signal indicators, which allow to control the signal strength without any need to physically approach to the control panel, thus allowing to create a simple and rapid installation.
Main features of the 8 PIR wireless detector with integrated camera PG9944
- Instant capture of the image and start-up start as soon as the alarm is activated.
- Daytime and nightclub, with infrared lighting, allows you to take pictures in complete darkness, without the intruder notizes (color images and high resolution).
- 8 patented independent PIR detectors working in True Quad (patented) configuration with True Motion Recognition (TMR) processing for each of the 8 PIR detectors.
- Parallel chamber cover range with PIR cover - no "lost" area when the room takes the picture.
- Optics Advanced Obsidian Black Mirrortm.
- Excellent performance even in low visibility conditions as in the presence of snow, rain, sand, wind or direct light.
- Frequency Hopping Technology Spectrum Bidirectional FHSS-TDMA Spectrum - provides solidity and reliability equal to that of wired systems.
- Visible alarm LED even with sunlight.
- Temperature compensation controlled by the microprocessor.
- Immunity to pets weighing up to 18 kg.
- Integrated support bracket.
Technical details Volumetric sensor 8 PIR with integrated camera PG9944
Product sizes (a x L x P):157 x 147 x 124 mm
Product weight:700g (battery included)
Color color: White
Installation environment: outside
Type of installation: wireless
Type of power:2 batteries (3V, CR17450 lithium battery). (7.5 Vcc optional network power supply, 1.5 a)
Battery life:3 years for typical use
Operating temperature:From -35 ° C to 60 ° C
Brand: Qolsys | Johnson Controls
Producer: Visonic Ltd.
Consult the Data Sheet
More details on the official website